Thursday, June 30, 2011

Stepping Out Photography: A New Beginning.

Wonderful. Simply wonderful.


I can't believe I've started this. This is wonderful.


Anyway, to start off, a few people have asked me if I had a photography blog, (which I didn't, obviously.) but I thought that it was a wonderful idea and I decided to tackle it! I've started blogs before, never really getting anywhere... But I hope to make a change of that using this. I might not always have new things up for a couple weeks, but when I do post it will be a nice, long list of pictures. :)


I don't have the best camera, but it suits me for right now and I'm blessed to have it. Once I have a bit more "mullah", I'm planning on purchasing a beautiful, new Canon camera. :) But enough complaining, lets get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment